GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Male Flower of a Gourd Plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205090-male-flower-gourd-plant.html)

Willi 08-09-2012 11:09 PM

Male Flower of a Gourd Plant

1 Attachment(s)
I planted the seeds of an old decorative gourd I had kept over years. I
thought they wouldn't sprout anyways, but surprisingly I got a lot of
plants ... as opposed to the seeds of zucchini and pumpkins, which I had
bought newly at a supermarket.
The recently-taken photo shows a long-stemmed male flower.

Willi 09-09-2012 06:19 PM

Male Flower of a Gourd Plant

Am 09.09.2012 00:49, schrieb joevan:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 00:09:05 +0200, Willi wrote:

I planted the seeds of an old decorative gourd I had kept over years. I
thought they wouldn't sprout anyways, but surprisingly I got a lot of
plants ... as opposed to the seeds of zucchini and pumpkins, which I had
bought newly at a supermarket.
The recently-taken photo shows a long-stemmed male flower.

Beautiful.

Thanks, they're simple, but nice. :)

JonathanW 09-09-2012 10:36 PM

Lovely photo, thanks for sharing :)