GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help identify this plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205392-please-help-identify-plant.html)

alien 07-10-2012 11:17 PM

Please help identify this plant

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,
This plant did very well through this summers record heat. I can't remember
what it is called.
Thanks, Bill

Travis 08-10-2012 04:33 AM

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 17:17:02 -0500, alien wrote:

Hello,
This plant did very well through this summers record heat. I can't
remember what it is called.
Thanks, Bill

Cyclamen. Looks like the florist variety. Not suitable for outdoor use.

Garrapata[_2_] 13-10-2012 07:03 PM

Please help identify this plant

Cyclamen. Looks like the florist variety. Not suitable for outdoor use.

C.persicum hybrid

Does very well outdoors here on the coast of central California.

--
Monterey, California USA
USDA Zone 9