GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   autumnal aster (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205441-autumnal-aster.html)

Willi 13-10-2012 03:51 PM

autumnal aster

1 Attachment(s)
foreground: Aster; background: Parthenocissus quinqefolia

ps Last year I made a series of photographs about a voodoo lily evolving
its first leaf. Recently I fiddled the pics together and a little 3d
animation came out. Well, the main goal was to test the 3d capabilities
of YouTube (and mine of course ;) )
In case you own anaglyph glasses, put them on! :)
http://members.aon.at/supervague/extra/voodoolily.html

Have a nice weekend.

joevan[_3_] 13-10-2012 04:55 PM

autumnal aster

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:51:14 +0200, Willi wrote:

foreground: Aster; background: Parthenocissus quinqefolia

ps Last year I made a series of photographs about a voodoo lily evolving
its first leaf. Recently I fiddled the pics together and a little 3d
animation came out. Well, the main goal was to test the 3d capabilities
of YouTube (and mine of course ;) )
In case you own anaglyph glasses, put them on! :)
http://members.aon.at/supervague/extra/voodoolily.html

Have a nice weekend.

Wonderful color. I like it a lot.

Willi 14-10-2012 11:24 PM

autumnal aster

Am 13.10.2012 17:55, schrieb joevan:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:51:14 +0200, Willi wrote:

foreground: Aster; background: Parthenocissus quinqefolia

ps Last year I made a series of photographs about a voodoo lily evolving
its first leaf. Recently I fiddled the pics together and a little 3d
animation came out. Well, the main goal was to test the 3d capabilities
of YouTube (and mine of course ;) )
In case you own anaglyph glasses, put them on! :)
http://members.aon.at/supervague/extra/voodoolily.html

Have a nice weekend.

Wonderful color. I like it a lot.

Thanks a lot!
ps I like your nightblooming cactus, which I have seen elsewhere.