GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Furry Visitor-2721 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205597-furry-visitor-2721-a.html)

Maroochy[_4_] 30-10-2012 12:01 PM

Furry Visitor-2721

1 Attachment(s)
A bit off topic, but I did take the photo in my back yard. :-)

I have seen several koalas lately, all of which seem to be very healthy,
which is great, given that our koala population is dwindling and they are
becoming endangered, due to loss of habitat and disease.

Bob O'Dyne 30-10-2012 12:43 PM

Furry Visitor-2721

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:01:35 +1000, "Maroochy"
wrote:

A bit off topic, but I did take the photo in my back yard. :-)
c:\Users\rlb\Downloads\inc.agent\c-2721-koala-30-10-12-5d-400.jpg

That is so cuuuute. Uh--are those claws?

--
Ann's Little Brother Bob

joevan[_3_] 30-10-2012 01:11 PM

Furry Visitor-2721

wrote:

A bit off topic, but I did take the photo in my back yard. :-)

I have seen several koalas lately, all of which seem to be very healthy,
which is great, given that our koala population is dwindling and they are
becoming endangered, due to loss of habitat and disease.

Great shot. I am glad you posted it.

Mad Cow 31-10-2012 07:30 PM

Furry Visitor-2721

In article , Maroochy
writes
A bit off topic, but I did take the photo in my back yard. :-)

I have seen several koalas lately, all of which seem to be very healthy,
which is great, given that our koala population is dwindling and they are
becoming endangered, due to loss of habitat and disease.

[ A UUEncoded file (c-2721-koala-30-10-12-5d-400.jpg) was included here. ]

Wow!
--
Sue ]:(:)

Maroochy[_4_] 01-11-2012 10:35 AM

Furry Visitor-2721

Mad Cow wrote:
Wow!

That's what we say when we see one. :-)

Maroochy[_4_] 01-11-2012 10:36 AM

Furry Visitor-2721

Sj wrote:
Great ... sent to my grand kids in Texas ... told
them you had taken the pic in your backyard :)

As long as they don't get to think that the koalas are common garden
visitors. They are very endangered and there are only little pockets of them
here and there, we're lucky enough to be in one of the pockets. :-)

KatiPer 05-11-2012 02:08 PM

Oh wow so cute,
thank you for sharing!
I wish i could have seen them live :)

Calvin10 07-11-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatiPer (Post 972318)
Oh wow so cute,
thank you for sharing!
I wish i could have seen them live :)

I see it. Great shot. Thanks.