GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with the identification of this plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205613-help-identification-plant.html)

Jim Barr 01-11-2012 03:23 PM

Help with the identification of this plant

Can anyone tell me the name of this plant, It has dark green glossy leaves, the leaves and vines are both succulent and fragile..

When the plant is thriving there is a long cone shape that grows at the end of each vine

Do not see where to add a photo?

Jim

Bob Hobden[_3_] 01-11-2012 04:12 PM

Help with the identification of this plant

"Jim Barr" wrote
Can anyone tell me the name of this plant, It has dark green glossy
leaves, the leaves and vines are both succulent and fragile..

When the plant is thriving there is a long cone shape that grows at the
end of each vine

Do not see where to add a photo?

Jim, most of us come here direct using our e-mail client program (Windows
live Mail for example) when we can simply attach a file, any file, including
jpegs. You came here via Gardenbanter's web site and therefor have to use
their method of posting the file to them and placing a link to it in your
mail, the instructions are somewhere on their web site.
It's probably better to post such a request to the newsgroup
"uk.rec.gardening" anyway which you can still do via gardenbanter if you
don't want to set up an e-mail program or your ISP doesn't carry newsgroups.
This newsgroup is mainly about plant and garden photography and as the
people here are from worldwide you will get different advice about plants
depending on where they live.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.