Old 13-11-2012, 01:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Desert Rose-6735

(Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned out to
be a red one.

Attached Thumbnails
Desert Rose-6735-c-6735-desertrose-09-11-12-40-100.jpg
Old 14-11-2012, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Sj wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:35:00 +1000, "Maroochy"
wrote:

(Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and
was surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings,
turned out to be a red one.

Lovely pic ... almost looks like a painting ...

Thanks Sj

Old 14-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroochy[_4_] View Post
(Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned out to
be a red one.
wow!
beautiful...
lovely Desert Rose
Old 15-11-2012, 12:04 PM
BeautifulBouque's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroochy[_4_] View Post
(Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned out to
be a red one.
Oh it looks great! Maybe it's a Adenium obesum Udomsup red from Thailand?
The picture is amazing!
Old 16-11-2012, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

BeautifulBouque wrote:
'Maroochy[_4_ Wrote:
;972858'](Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and
was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned
out to
be a red one.

Oh it looks great! Maybe it's a Adenium obesum 'Udomsup red'
(http://tinyurl.com/crramqh) from Thailand?
The picture is amazing!

Thanks, that could be it.

Old 16-11-2012, 11:24 AM
BeautifulBouque's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroochy[_4_] View Post
BeautifulBouque wrote:
'Maroochy[_4_ Wrote:
;972858'](Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and
was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned
out to
be a red one.

Oh it looks great! Maybe it's a Adenium obesum 'Udomsup red'
((2011-10-07) : DESERT ROSE(Adenium Obesum)) from Thailand?
The picture is amazing!

Thanks, that could be it.

You are very welcome, Maroochy[_4_] ! I think, if you have more pictures like that, you might let some professional online printing done, I did some at that print shop for Christmas last year since I wanted to make some very personal gifts - just an idea! I can't help thinking about presents at that time of the year...sorry! I hope you'll have a wonderfull weekend! Just keep more pictures coming...
Old 18-11-2012, 07:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

done, I did some 'at that print shop' (http://www.saxoprint.co.uk)
for Christmas last year since I wanted to make some very personal
gifts - just an idea! I can't help thinking about presents at that
time of the year...sorry! I hope you'll have a wonderfull weekend!
Just keep more pictures coming...

Thanks, I do occasionally get prints done at a lab and I always have my own
Christmas cards printed each year, using one of my own photos.