GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Princess Flower - Tibouchina urvilleana - lasandria (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205886-princess-flower-tibouchina-urvilleana-lasandria.html)

Pat Durkin 01-12-2012 10:53 PM

Princess Flower - Tibouchina urvilleana - lasandria

1 Attachment(s)
Princess Flower - Tibouchina urvilleana - shot in my backyard with an old
Nikkor-S 1:1.2 55mm prime lens mounted on my D300s body, hand-held. The
lens is almost 40 years old so naturally it doesn't communicate with the
camera body and therefore the EXIF data is incorrect except for the shutter
speed and ISO. I shot wide open at f/1.2 from a distance of about 19".

Mad Cow 02-12-2012 10:17 PM

Princess Flower - Tibouchina urvilleana - lasandria

In article , Pat Durkin
writes
Princess Flower - Tibouchina urvilleana - shot in my backyard with an old
Nikkor-S 1:1.2 55mm prime lens mounted on my D300s body, hand-held. The
lens is almost 40 years old so naturally it doesn't communicate with the
camera body and therefore the EXIF data is incorrect except for the shutter
speed and ISO. I shot wide open at f/1.2 from a distance of about 19".

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

It's delightful, I love the curly stamens.
--
Sue ]:(:)