GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   regular plus one extra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/206061-regular-plus-one-extra.html)

Willi 31-12-2012 08:14 AM

regular plus one extra

1 Attachment(s)
my mascot for you. I've found it under my walnut tree. Happy New Year!

Mad Cow 31-12-2012 12:00 PM

regular plus one extra

In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
my mascot for you. I've found it under my walnut tree. Happy New Year!

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Happy new year Willi!
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 31-12-2012 02:03 PM

regular plus one extra

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:00:39 +0000, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
my mascot for you. I've found it under my walnut tree. Happy New Year!

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Happy new year Willi!

I will second that greeting. And add many more to come.

Willi 01-01-2013 11:33 PM

regular plus one extra

Am 31.12.2012 13:00, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
my mascot for you. I've found it under my walnut tree. Happy New Year!

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Happy new year Willi!

Thanks!

Willi 01-01-2013 11:33 PM

regular plus one extra

Am 31.12.2012 15:03, schrieb joevan:
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:00:39 +0000, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article lekom.at,
Willi writes

echinosum 04-01-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willi (Post 975541)
my mascot for you. I've found it under my walnut tree. Happy New Year!

I'm guessing this is a mutant walnut with three valves, rather than something else entirely? Do you find them often?