Old 27-03-2013, 11:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Parachute Flower-7404-(Ceropegia sandersonii)

One of the more unusual flowers (actually a twinning vine)I have in my
garden. It also must love living here at the new place, as I have had
it for years, but this year's flowering is the best ever.

Old 27-03-2013, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article , BarbaraH
writes
One of the more unusual flowers (actually a twinning vine)I have in my
garden. It also must love living here at the new place, as I have had
it for years, but this year's flowering is the best ever.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That's just weird! Thanks for posting all your strange Australian
flowers that I'd never know about otherwise.
--
Sue ]
Old 27-03-2013, 10:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"BarbaraH" wrote

One of the more unusual flowers (actually a twinning vine)I have in my
garden. It also must love living here at the new place, as I have had
it for years, but this year's flowering is the best ever.

I've got C. woodii which makes a good easy to grow houseplant but never seen
that species.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 29-03-2013, 09:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mad Cow has brought this to us :

That's just weird! Thanks for posting all your strange Australian
flowers that I'd never know about otherwise.

Thanks, but I can't claim it as an Australian flower, it's native to
Africa.

Old 29-03-2013, 09:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Bob Hobden pretended :

I've got C. woodii which makes a good easy to grow houseplant but
never seen that species.

I have that one too, growing in baskets hanging under trees. It's
practically indestructible. :-)

[IMG] code is On

Ceropegia woodii jaycee United Kingdom 2 05-04-2008 11:46 PM
Ceropegia radicans Wendy7 Garden Photos 3 03-08-2007 05:14 PM
Parachute netting for fruit trees Mike Edible Gardening 1 27-06-2007 12:48 AM
parachute flowers gogo United Kingdom 4 19-04-2003 01:32 PM