GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   justicia brandegeana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/206745-justicia-brandegeana.html)

Willi 07-04-2013 05:04 PM

justicia brandegeana

1 Attachment(s)
Easy to grow and nice looking. Not the best plant though, if you want
your windowsill constantly clean and rid of fallen leaves and withered
petals. :)

Mad Cow 07-04-2013 07:25 PM

justicia brandegeana

In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Easy to grow and nice looking. Not the best plant though, if you want
your windowsill constantly clean and rid of fallen leaves and withered
petals. :)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

A prawn plant! I had that when I was a student...
--
Sue ]:(:)

Willi 10-04-2013 11:39 PM

justicia brandegeana

Am 07.04.2013 20:25, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Easy to grow and nice looking. Not the best plant though, if you want
your windowsill constantly clean and rid of fallen leaves and withered
petals. :)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

A prawn plant! I had that when I was a student...

It was more popular in earlier times than it is now. This one has been
given to my mother when I was born. She mentioned that once when I said
something like she should throw it away. She said that she would keep it
for these very sentimental reasons. - In the meantime it became a
memento of my mother for me in return and it is still there.

Mad Cow 11-04-2013 12:55 PM

justicia brandegeana

In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Am 07.04.2013 20:25, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Easy to grow and nice looking. Not the best plant though, if you want
your windowsill constantly clean and rid of fallen leaves and withered
petals. :)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

A prawn plant! I had that when I was a student...

It was more popular in earlier times than it is now. This one has been
given to my mother when I was born. She mentioned that once when I said
something like she should throw it away. She said that she would keep it
for these very sentimental reasons. - In the meantime it became a
memento of my mother for me in return and it is still there.

Well done! It doesn't like the dry heat of modern houses so much.
--
Sue ]:(:)