GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FLOWERS: MACRO - Clematis - Clematis_2336.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/206957-flowers-macro-clematis-clematis_2336-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Donn Thorson 28-04-2013 11:03 AM

FLOWERS: MACRO - Clematis - Clematis_2336.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
Clematis

Colin West 05-05-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donn Thorson (Post 981960)
Clematis

lovely colour in your picture, spring is here at last!

Missie 10-05-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donn Thorson (Post 981960)
Clematis

Nice picture again. This would work well as a postcard or somehting. I had some photos from last summer and made post cards out of them and sent them to all my relatives and friends :) The photos werent as nice as this though. I did 50 I think and it was quite cheap, maybe 20 pounds or so (did them here). Im thinking of making a photo calendar at some point, I think it would be fun, just need to work on my photography and design skills first. :P

GoGardenGuides 12-05-2013 02:17 PM

That plants picture is gorgeous, it reminds me of my mother's and my grandmother's garden, they always would grow the most colorful and exodic looking flowers. I agree with that thought process, you're plants reflect the inside of you, so choose one wisely!

That's all I got!

Peace.