Old 15-05-2013, 06:15 PM
kkt kkt is offline
Registered User

Default how to upload pic

I am new to the forum. How can I upload pics?
Old 15-05-2013, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"kkt" wrote in message ...

I am new to the forum. How can I upload pics?

This is not a Forum in it's modern sense it's a Newsgroup (look it up on
Wikipedia)

The Web Site Gardenbanter, which takes our posts, have their own way of you
uploading photos to their servers and then you can post a link here. You
will need to search their site for the procedure.

The alternative is you use an email client program that does Newsgroups,
like Windows Live Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird and come here direct as I do
and you simply attach a photo (suitably sized!) . However that would only
work if your ISP carries Newsgroups, not all do these days.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.