GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   another asshole gone to the dust bin. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/207407-another-asshole-gone-dust-bin.html)

joevan[_3_] 12-06-2013 07:16 PM

another asshole gone to the dust bin.

Has been plonked.

Mad Cow 13-06-2013 06:45 PM

another asshole gone to the dust bin.

In article , joevan
writes

Has been plonked.

Related to anything in this group, or just someone you don't like?
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 13-06-2013 10:51 PM

another asshole gone to the dust bin.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:45:34 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article , joevan
writes

Has been plonked.

Related to anything in this group, or just someone you don't like?

Anyone with his words gets plonked. I am sorry for posting it here,
but he is a real pain in the arse.

Pat Durkin 15-06-2013 06:24 AM

"joevan" wrote in message

In article , joevan
writes Has been plonked.

Related to anything in this group, or just someone you don't like?
Anyone with his words gets plonked. I am sorry for posting it here, but
he is a real pain in the arse.

I don't know who he is or what he said but if you plonked him that's good
enough for me Joe. Your opinion carries weight with me.
--
Pat

joevan[_3_] 15-06-2013 12:25 PM

another asshole gone to the dust bin.

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:24:17 -0700, "Pat Durkin"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

In article , joevan
writes Has been plonked.

Related to anything in this group, or just someone you don't like?
Anyone with his words gets plonked. I am sorry for posting it here, but
he is a real pain in the arse.

I don't know who he is or what he said but if you plonked him that's good
enough for me Joe. Your opinion carries weight with me.

Anyone who uses the N word in the way it did does not stay in my
files.

Pat Durkin 15-06-2013 02:24 PM

"joevan" wrote in message

Anyone who uses the N word in the way it did does not stay in my files.

Agreed.
--
Pat

Mad Cow 16-06-2013 12:31 PM

another asshole gone to the dust bin.

In article , joevan
writes
On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:24:17 -0700, "Pat Durkin"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
. ..

In article , joevan
writes Has been plonked.

-
Related to anything in this group, or just someone you don't like?
Anyone with his words gets plonked. I am sorry for posting it here, but
he is a real pain in the arse.

-
I don't know who he is or what he said but if you plonked him that's good
enough for me Joe. Your opinion carries weight with me.

Anyone who uses the N word in the way it did does not stay in my
files.

Apparently something went on in the group that wasn't connected with
gardening, but I didn't see it. shrug Compost it and move on!
--
Sue ]:(:)