GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Silver lace buds - DSC_0006a.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208295-silver-lace-buds-dsc_0006a-jpg-0-1-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 24-08-2013 12:43 PM

Silver lace buds - DSC_0006a.jpg (0/1)

When it blooms it covers the plant so that sometimes it looks like one
big mass.

Mad Cow 24-08-2013 01:57 PM

Silver lace buds - DSC_0006a.jpg (0/1)

In article , joevan
writes
When it blooms it covers the plant so that sometimes it looks like one
big mass.

[ A UUEncoded file (DSC_0006a.jpg) was included here. ]

I'm waiting for your picture of that!
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 24-08-2013 10:54 PM

Silver lace buds - DSC_0006a.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:57:43 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article , joevan
writes
When it blooms it covers the plant so that sometimes it looks like one
big mass.

[ A UUEncoded file (DSC_0006a.jpg) was included here. ]

I'm waiting for your picture of that!

I hope I am here when they open. This will be my first on my deck.
Neighbor has had them for years.