GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   There is nothing as beautiful (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208299-there-nothing-beautiful.html)

Grenou[_2_] 01-09-2013 03:06 PM

joevan[_3_] 01-09-2013 07:09 PM

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:06:04 +0100, "Grenou" iamhere@mostofthetime

Mad Cow 01-09-2013 08:36 PM

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
as an English garden.

This one belongs to a friend.
Only soft colours allowed.
It is stunning.
:-)
Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That's nice. We don't see enough garden view pictures.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Grenou[_2_] 01-09-2013 10:37 PM

"joevan" wrote in message

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:06:04 +0100, "Grenou" iamhere@mostofthetime
wrote:

as an English garden.

This one belongs to a friend.
Only soft colours allowed.
It is stunning.
:-)
Grenou

Tis nice, thanks for sharing.

-

Thanks Joe :-)

Grenou

Grenou[_2_] 01-09-2013 10:48 PM

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
as an English garden.

This one belongs to a friend.
Only soft colours allowed.
It is stunning.
:-)
Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That's nice. We don't see enough garden view pictures.
--
Sue ]:(:)

------

Thanks very much Sue.
Here is part of the front garden.
The owner's husband has rigged up a series of huge containers, which live in
the back garden and are hidden, these get filled with rain water from the
roof. This waters the garden very efficiently.
A very clever system :-)

Grenou

Mad Cow 02-09-2013 07:38 AM

There is nothing as beautiful

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
Here is part of the front garden.
The owner's husband has rigged up a series of huge containers, which live in the
back garden and are hidden, these get filled with rain water from the roof. This
waters the garden very efficiently.
A very clever system :-)

It's traditional in England, to tide us over the short periods of dry
weather. I have one myself.
The lush effect and light colours suit their frilly veranda perfectly.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Grenou[_2_] 02-09-2013 10:41 AM

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
Here is part of the front garden.
The owner's husband has rigged up a series of huge containers, which live
in the
back garden and are hidden, these get filled with rain water from the roof.
This
waters the garden very efficiently.
A very clever system :-)

It's traditional in England, to tide us over the short periods of dry
weather. I have one myself.
The lush effect and light colours suit their frilly veranda perfectly.
--
Sue ]:(:)

--------

These tanks are industrial size, similar to heating oil tanks:-)

Thanks Sue.
:-)
Grenou