GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   One of the reasons I love grevilleas.-4746 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208307-one-reasons-i-love-grevilleas-4746-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 06-09-2013 03:41 AM

One of the reasons I love grevilleas.-4746

They attract the local birds for me to admire and laugh at their
antics.

Rainbow Lorikeet(Trichoglossus haematodus)

--
Barbara

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

joevan[_3_] 06-09-2013 04:23 PM

One of the reasons I love grevilleas.-4746

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:41:09 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

They attract the local birds for me to admire and laugh at their
antics.

Rainbow Lorikeet(Trichoglossus haematodus)

Wonderful, and you have some great birds to enjoy.

BarbaraH[_2_] 08-09-2013 09:54 AM

One of the reasons I love grevilleas.-4746

joevan formulated the question :
wrote:

They attract the local birds for me to admire and laugh at their
antics.

Rainbow Lorikeet(Trichoglossus haematodus)

Wonderful, and you have some great birds to enjoy.

Thanks and yes, we are very lucky in the bird department. :-)