GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208381-garden-photos.html)

thomaspoul 23-09-2013 08:40 AM

Garden Photos

Hello members...
I am facing some problem while accessing the forum...
I am not able to attach the photos with my post, so please tell me how to attach the photos with the post...

joevan[_3_] 23-09-2013 12:52 PM

Garden Photos

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:40:17 +0200, thomaspoul
wrote:

Hello members...
I am facing some problem while accessing the forum...
I am not able to attach the photos with my post, so please tell me how
to attach the photos with the post...

Check the help files in your newsreader. I use agent forte and just
drag the file or files I want to the attachments area of the
newsreader.

Dan Espen[_2_] 23-09-2013 04:40 PM

Garden Photos

wrote:

Hello members...
I am facing some problem while accessing the forum...
I am not able to attach the photos with my post, so please tell me how
to attach the photos with the post...

Check the help files in your newsreader. I use agent forte and just
drag the file or files I want to the attachments area of the
newsreader.

This idiot comes in via garden banter.
He only asks dumb questions and is not looking for answers.
(Even though this one is not particularly dumb.)
I think he's using mommy's computer and thinks he's funny.

--
Dan Espen