GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Citizen garden [1/1] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208482-citizen-garden-%5B1-1%5D.html)

Mad Cow 06-10-2013 07:29 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

1 Attachment(s)
[ Section: 1/1 File: z_5789a.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

sum -r/size 12212/450484 section (from "begin" to "end")
sum -r/size 39864/326942 entire input file
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 06-10-2013 07:53 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 19:29:16 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

[ Section: 1/1 File: z_5789a.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

I wonder how that would look if the receptor were painted a deep woods
color.

Mad Cow 06-10-2013 10:16 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

In article , joevan
writes
wrote:

[ Section: 1/1 File: z_5789a.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02

S ]
I wonder how that would look if the receptor were painted a deep woods
color.

Maybe you could change it with Photoshop?
--
Sue ];(:)

joevan[_3_] 06-10-2013 11:04 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 22:16:53 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article , joevan
writes
wrote:

[ Section: 1/1 File: z_5789a.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02

S ]
I wonder how that would look if the receptor were painted a deep woods
color.

Maybe you could change it with Photoshop?

I would have to use my xp machine which has photoshop. This win 7
machine does not have it. It might be fun for someone tho.

Grenou[_2_] 07-10-2013 08:43 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

1 Attachment(s)
Nice find! :-)
I think the people who devote time to cheer up not so nice corners deserve a
medal.

Grenou

Image changed using PaintShop Pro.

--

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , joevan
writes

Mad Cow 11-10-2013 11:52 AM

Citizen garden [1/1]

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
Nice find! :-)
I think the people who devote time to cheer up not so nice corners deserve a
medal.

My mother found an exeptionally lush one and told the local paper about
it. They sent their photo-reporter round, failed to identify the
gardener, interviewed some passers-by and made quite a feature of it.

Image changed using PaintShop Pro.

Oh, help - you've done the Indian Rope Trick with a spiky shrub!!!
It was tied to the "dead end street" sign and now it's looming over the
pavement waiting to fall on someone...
--
Sue ]:(:))

Grenou[_2_] 11-10-2013 03:02 PM

Citizen garden [1/1]

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
Nice find! :-)
I think the people who devote time to cheer up not so nice corners deserve
medal.

My mother found an exeptionally lush one and told the local paper about
it. They sent their photo-reporter round, failed to identify the
gardener, interviewed some passers-by and made quite a feature of it.

Image changed using PaintShop Pro.

Oh, help - you've done the Indian Rope Trick with a spiky shrub!!!
It was tied to the "dead end street" sign and now it's looming over the
pavement waiting to fall on someone...
--
Sue ]:(:))

------

I have seen a few BBC reports on these enterprising gardeners, long may they
continue.

No, no, no Indian Rope trick, I took a hacksaw to the pole, just to get rid
of the top bit :-)
No passers-by or illegal parkers will get spiked.
A pyracantha might not be the best shrub to plant so close to the the post
box, poor postman.

:-)
Grenou