Old 20-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Registered User

Default Red apples

'Jonathan' or 'Idared' I guess. It's a small bush, that bore fruit the second year now.
Attached Thumbnails
Red apples-apfel_1-1-0.jpg
Old 26-10-2013, 10:24 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi_9 View Post
'Jonathan' or 'Idared' I guess. It's a small bush, that bore fruit the second year now.

Really It is rare to see color of this fruit.
Old 26-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspoul View Post
Really It is rare to see color of this fruit.
It was early morning and the apples were covered with frost. The thin frosty coating was melting in the first sunrays just while I took the pic. It's the reflections of the blue sky that makes the apples look so purple.
Half of them are still on the tree and they are deep red. They weather is warm and sunny.