GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weed of the week: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208574-weed-week-feverfew-tanacetum-parthenium.html)

Mad Cow 20-10-2013 09:49 PM

Weed of the week: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)

1 Attachment(s)
If you have a fever you can find this neat aromatic daisy around car
parks, neglected shrubberies and the like. An infusion of it will help
prevent dehydration.
[ Section: 1/1 File: z_Feverfew_5259.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

sum -r/size 53961/424320 section (from "begin" to "end")
sum -r/size 39119/307947 entire input file
--
Sue ]:(:)

Bob O'Dyne 21-10-2013 04:29 AM

Weed of the week: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:49:06 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

z_Feverfew_5259
If you have a fever you can find this neat aromatic daisy around car
parks, neglected shrubberies and the like. An infusion of it will help
prevent dehydration.

Thanks for such a cheer-inspiring picture.

--
Anne's Little Brother Bob

Grenou[_2_] 25-10-2013 08:48 PM

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

If you have a fever you can find this neat aromatic daisy around car
parks, neglected shrubberies and the like. An infusion of it will help
prevent dehydration.

--
Sue ]:(:)

--------

Nice light and capture :-).
I don't call that a 'weed', a weed is a plant, usually wild, in the wrong
place.
In our garden it's always in the right place :-)
I grow Feverfew every year. When the plants start to look past their prime,
I cut them back for a second showing.
It's so cheery and easy to get on with and seeds itself everywhere,
wonderful value :-)

Grenou

Mad Cow 26-10-2013 07:25 PM

Weed of the week: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes

Nice light and capture :-).
I don't call that a 'weed', a weed is a plant, usually wild, in the wrong
place.
In our garden it's always in the right place :-)
I grow Feverfew every year. When the plants start to look past their prime, I
cut them back for a second showing.
It's so cheery and easy to get on with and seeds itself everywhere, wonderful
value :-)

Thank you.

I let it stay in my garden a couple of years ago, though it didn't
persist, but I'm sure it's a weed where I took the picture.
--
Sue ]:(:)