GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clivia-4939-(Clivia miniata) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208619-clivia-4939-clivia-miniata.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 28-10-2013 10:49 AM

Clivia-4939-(Clivia miniata)

Bought these with me from the old house and they are doing really well.

--
Barbara

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

joevan[_3_] 28-10-2013 12:41 PM

Clivia-4939-(Clivia miniata)

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:49:45 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

Bought these with me from the old house and they are doing really well.

That is one of the most beautiful examples of Clivia I have seen.
I have 3 big plants and one small one I grew from seeds. I even won an
award one year at the Pa. Horticultural Society flower show.

BarbaraH[_2_] 29-10-2013 11:20 AM

Clivia-4939-(Clivia miniata)

joevan laid this down on his screen :
wrote:

Bought these with me from the old house and they are doing really
well.

That is one of the most beautiful examples of Clivia I have seen.
I have 3 big plants and one small one I grew from seeds. I even won
an award one year at the Pa. Horticultural Society flower show.

Thanks, must have been a proud moment for you. :-)

Suzie-Q[_3_] 29-10-2013 11:29 PM

Clivia-4939-(Clivia miniata)

BarbaraH wrote:
Bought these with me from the old house and they are doing really well.

--
Barbara

href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/"http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h//a

Hi think this is one of your best photos ever.

--
Remove the x to email.