Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Unwanted wildlife

They've munched their way through the Chinese cabbages very succesfully :-(

Grenou
Attached Thumbnails
Unwanted wildlife-5978-cabbagewhite-caterpillars.jpg
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
They've munched their way through the Chinese cabbages very succesfully :-(

Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Beautifully lit for a nice picture though!
--
Sue ]
Old 02-12-2013, 09:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
They've munched their way through the Chinese cabbages very succesfully :-(

Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Beautifully lit for a nice picture though!
--
Sue ]

-

Thank you Sue :-)
I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!
:-)
Grenou

Old 02-12-2013, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:54:15 -0000, "Grenou" iamhere@mostofthetime
wrote:

I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!

Try planting something that they like more than Chinese cabbages?

--
Anne's Little Brother Bob
Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!

Try planting something that they like more than Chinese cabbages?

That way you can raise hoards of them and only the overflow will
eat the Chinese cabbages. Will you have more or less Chinese
cabbages as a result? I predict less. A lot less.
Give an animal adequate food supply and watch nature take over.
Look at what we humans are doing.

It's like, want people to eat less beef? Plant lots of garlic.

--
Dan Espen

Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!

Try planting something that they like more than Chinese cabbages?

--
Anne's Little Brother Bob

-----

These were sitting on the radish plants I grow for their pods (great in
salad), they liked those as much as the Chinese cabbages :-(

I should have used nets.
:-)
Grenou

Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!

Try planting something that they like more than Chinese cabbages?

That way you can raise hoards of them and only the overflow will
eat the Chinese cabbages. Will you have more or less Chinese
cabbages as a result? I predict less. A lot less.
Give an animal adequate food supply and watch nature take over.
Look at what we humans are doing.

It's like, want people to eat less beef? Plant lots of garlic.

--
Dan Espen

-----

I picked them off twice a day and put them under the bird feeders.
They ate more than we did.
:-(
Grenou

[IMG] code is On

Questions about weed/unwanted growth Gwen Morse Gardening 3 22-04-2004 12:02 PM
Unwanted bamboo Jon Bamboo 9 09-03-2004 01:25 AM
unwanted lime trees Gary Eckersall United Kingdom 9 01-09-2003 05:22 PM
How to get rid of unwanted fescues Kudzu Gardening 2 14-04-2003 05:44 AM