Old 08-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Registered User

Default epiphyllum grafting

This is the current state of my experiment of grafting an Epiphyllum on a Myrtillocactus geometricans.
The grafting was done in April 2010. Each year emerged a tiny sprout on one of the eyes.
These grew only max. 1mm in height and sort of lignified or dried out soon, the same effect could be observed around the edges of the leaf.
Lately the Epiphyllum produced aerial roots around an eye
- I think I've got the message at last.
Attached Thumbnails
epiphyllum grafting-epiaufmyrtillocactus-3.jpg
Old 08-12-2013, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

--
Willi_9

-----

I hope the plant has the message too!
;-)

Grenou

[IMG] code is On

again: my epiphyllum grafting Willi Garden Photos 7 13-11-2012 04:18 PM
OT (sort of) Epiphyllum question Weeble Orchids 19 06-09-2005 02:50 AM
Epiphyllum question Weeble Gardening 9 15-06-2005 10:12 PM
OT (sort of) Epiphyllum question Weeble Orchids 0 17-08-2004 11:11 PM
What is this plant? = Epiphyllum oxypetalum Cereoid-UR12- Plant Science 1 21-08-2003 10:32 AM