GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow Water Lily-5184 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/208937-yellow-water-lily-5184-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 28-12-2013 10:43 AM

Yellow Water Lily-5184

Bought this with me from the old place. It rarely flowered there, but
here it has flowered profusely.

joevan[_3_] 29-12-2013 05:44 PM

Yellow Water Lily-5184

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 20:43:13 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

Bought this with me from the old place. It rarely flowered there, but
here it has flowered profusely.

That is great. Nice to have it blooming again. I love to see them.
Not easy in the city and on a roof top garden.

BarbaraH[_2_] 30-12-2013 06:21 AM

Yellow Water Lily-5184

joevan was thinking very hard :
wrote:

Bought this with me from the old place. It rarely flowered there,
but here it has flowered profusely.

That is great. Nice to have it blooming again. I love to see them.
Not easy in the city and on a roof top garden.

Thanks, I have seen them grow quite well in a large pot of water. :-)

Mad Cow 30-12-2013 09:20 AM

Yellow Water Lily-5184

In article , BarbaraH
writes
wrote:

Bought this with me from the old place. It rarely flowered there,
but here it has flowered profusely.

That is great. Nice to have it blooming again. I love to see them.
Not easy in the city and on a roof top garden.

Thanks, I have seen them grow quite well in a large pot of water. :-)

They sell small varieties especially for tiny ponds. And a pond's
always interesting no matter how small and urban it is.
--
Sue ]:(:)