GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   young epis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209071-young-epis.html)

Willi_9 27-01-2014 05:44 PM

young epis

1 Attachment(s)
One of my pots with epiphyllum seed. These are descendants of 'oxypetalum' and ?(a red variety) ~3 years old - they grow quite slowly. I'm looking forward to see what comes out in the end.
Somebody called the pleasant aspect of cultivating being a long joyful thrill of anticipation ending with just a short moment of disappointment. :)

A 3d (red/cyan) version is he
viewer

Thanks for all comments so far. I'm very lazy with replying, because I have to log in for posting. But I'm reading each one and will answer concrete garden-related matters - if I can.

Grenou[_2_] 28-01-2014 10:16 AM

young epis

'viewer' (http://tinyurl.com/nmwhg3r)

--
Willi_9

--
Looking very healthy and full of promise!
:-)

joevan[_3_] 28-01-2014 01:57 PM

young epis

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:44:35 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

One of my pots with epiphyllum seed. These are descendants of
'oxypetalum' and ?(a red variety) ~3 years old - they grow quite slowly.
I'm looking forward to see what comes out in the end.
Somebody called the pleasant aspect of cultivating being a long joyful
thrill of anticipation ending with just a short moment of
disappointment. :)

A 3d (red/cyan) version is he
'viewer' (http://tinyurl.com/nmwhg3r)

Thanks for all comments so far. I'm very lazy with replying, because I
have to log in for posting. But I'm reading each one and will answer
concrete garden-related matters - if I can.

I love you work. I enjoy a lot the 2d pics too.

joevan[_3_] 30-01-2014 12:52 PM

young epis

wrote:

One of my pots with epiphyllum seed. These are descendants of
'oxypetalum' and ?(a red variety) ~3 years old - they grow quite slowly.
I'm looking forward to see what comes out in the end.
Somebody called the pleasant aspect of cultivating being a long joyful
thrill of anticipation ending with just a short moment of
disappointment. :)

A 3d (red/cyan) version is he
'viewer' (http://tinyurl.com/nmwhg3r)

Thanks for all comments so far. I'm very lazy with replying, because I
have to log in for posting. But I'm reading each one and will answer
concrete garden-related matters - if I can.

I love you work. I enjoy a lot the 2d pics too.

Typo, I just noticed. Of course it is 3D.