GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   epi 24 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209566-epi-24-a.html)

Willi_9 20-04-2014 02:23 PM

epi 24

1 Attachment(s)
opened last week, has withered in the meantime though.

Have nice rest of Easter!

Grenou[_2_] 20-04-2014 04:49 PM

epi 24

--
Willi_9
-------

Very pretty :-)
I was given one of these today, the flowers are still very tiny.

Happy Easter to you too :-)

Grenou

[email protected] 20-04-2014 05:04 PM

epi 24

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:23:36 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

opened last week, has withered in the meantime though.

Have nice rest of Easter!

Nice bit of photography.
You enjoy too.

Willi_9 21-04-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grenou[_2_] (Post 1001085)
"Willi_9" wrote in message ...

opened last week, has withered in the meantime though.

Have nice rest of Easter!

--
Willi_9
-------

Very pretty :-)
I was given one of these today, the flowers are still very tiny.

Happy Easter to you too :-)

Grenou

Thanks! I hope yours will not flower in private exclusively. ;)

Willi_9 21-04-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1001086)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing yours when ready. :)

Grenou[_2_] 21-04-2014 07:42 PM

epi 24

1 Attachment(s)

"Willi_9" wrote in message ...

'Grenou[_2_ Wrote:
;1001085']"Willi_9" wrote in message

opened last week, has withered in the meantime though.

Have nice rest of Easter!

--
Willi_9
-------

Very pretty :-)
I was given one of these today, the flowers are still very tiny.

Happy Easter to you too :-)

Grenou

Thanks! I hope yours will not flower in private exclusively. ;)

--
Willi_9

------

It must have heard you, two flowers opened, but are almost closed again now
:-)

Grenou

Willi_9 21-04-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grenou[_2_] (Post 1001107)
"Willi_9" wrote in message ...

'Grenou[_2_ Wrote:
;1001085']"Willi_9" wrote in message

opened last week, has withered in the meantime though.

Have nice rest of Easter!

--
Willi_9
-------

Very pretty :-)
I was given one of these today, the flowers are still very tiny.

Happy Easter to you too :-)

Grenou

Thanks! I hope yours will not flower in private exclusively. ;)

--
Willi_9

------

It must have heard you, two flowers opened, but are almost closed again now
:-)

Grenou

Maybe it just caught a glimpse at your calendar. It's an Easter Cactus. Blooming so beautifully now is its duty!

I'll have to go and tell that mine now! ;)

Grenou[_2_] 22-04-2014 10:44 AM

epi 24

"Willi_9" wrote in message ...

---
I'll have to go and tell that mine now! ;)

--
Willi_9

------

Hehe, good luck, I hope it listens :-)