GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Much enjoyed wild plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209576-much-enjoyed-wild-plant.html)

Grenou[_2_] 21-04-2014 08:51 PM

Much enjoyed wild plant

1 Attachment(s)
I have this in a pot on a pedestal and let the leaves trail down.
Looks great.
:-)
Grenou

Mad Cow 21-04-2014 09:05 PM

Much enjoyed wild plant

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
I have this in a pot on a pedestal and let the leaves trail down.
Looks great.
:-)
Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Bugle, Ajuga reptans. It's a nice deep blue.
People with large gardens have it as a ground-cover plant.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Grenou[_2_] 21-04-2014 10:01 PM

Much enjoyed wild plant

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
I have this in a pot on a pedestal and let the leaves trail down.
Looks great.
:-)
Grenou
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Bugle, Ajuga reptans. It's a nice deep blue.
People with large gardens have it as a ground-cover plant.
--
Sue ]:(:)

---

Unfortunately, it doesn't like any form of dryness and develops white gunge
on it's leaves, but by then I've cut it back ;-)

Grenou