GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Broom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209578-broom.html)

Grenou[_2_] 21-04-2014 08:54 PM

Broom

1 Attachment(s)
One of my favourites at this time of the year, if is very graceful when it's
windy.
A shame brooms don't have a very long life in our garden, but I keep the
seeds. This one was grown from seeds of the previous one :-)

Grenou

Mad Cow 21-04-2014 09:07 PM

Broom

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
One of my favourites at this time of the year, if is very graceful when it's
windy.
A shame brooms don't have a very long life in our garden, but I keep the
seeds. This one was grown from seeds of the previous one :-)

Grenou

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

They normally only live for a few years so your plan's sensible.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Grenou[_2_] 21-04-2014 10:03 PM

Broom

"Mad Cow" wrote in message ...

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes
One of my favourites at this time of the year, if is very graceful when
it's
windy.
A shame brooms don't have a very long life in our garden, but I keep the
seeds. This one was grown from seeds of the previous one :-)

Grenou

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

They normally only live for a few years so your plan's sensible.
--
Sue ]:(:)

---

The original seeds 'fell' from a shrub in someone else's garden :-)

Grenou