GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Img-1068-Iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209921-img-1068-iris.html)

Stinkweed[_3_] 08-06-2014 04:38 PM

Img-1068-Iris

1 Attachment(s)
I hope you don't mind my joining your group, I think Originals is tired of
flower photos.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 08-06-2014 04:56 PM

Img-1068-Iris

"Stinkweed" wrote...

I hope you don't mind my joining your group, I think Originals is tired of
flower photos.

Anyone can post here if they know about Newsgroups and how to get here, few
do it seems.
But welcome, makes a change to get new people on a Newsgroup these days most
seem to have only the "old guard" posting or have died completely.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

joevan[_3_] 08-06-2014 05:28 PM

Img-1068-Iris

On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 10:38:39 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

I hope you don't mind my joining your group, I think Originals is tired of
flower photos.

I saw some yellow iris in a garden not far from here today. They are
nice. Thanks for you posts.

Mad Cow 09-06-2014 12:26 PM

Img-1068-Iris

In article , Stinkweed
writes
I hope you don't mind my joining your group, I think Originals is tired of
flower photos.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

I love irises (when I see pictures like this I can smell them!) and I
often miss posts in originals because there's so much in there.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Stinkweed[_3_] 09-06-2014 01:58 PM

Img-1068-Iris

Thank you Sue, it is nice to get a response for your photo. I get little to
none over in originals.

"Mad Cow" wrote in message
In article , Stinkweed
writes