GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Img-1057-Iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209922-img-1057-iris.html)

Stinkweed[_3_] 08-06-2014 04:38 PM

Img-1057-Iris

1 Attachment(s)

Mad Cow 09-06-2014 12:31 PM

Img-1057-Iris

In article , Stinkweed
writes

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

I'm not sure if I like the digital treatment (because the texture's un-
iris-like) but this is a lovely composition.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Stinkweed[_3_] 09-06-2014 03:56 PM

Img-1057-Iris

Thank you Sue, the flower was so pretty but so transparent it didn't look
good but I wanted to post it so decided to put the treatment on it and post
it. Maybe another treatment would have worked better.

Mad Cow 09-06-2014 11:52 PM

Img-1057-Iris

In article , Stinkweed
writes
Thank you Sue, the flower was so pretty but so transparent it didn't look
good but I wanted to post it so decided to put the treatment on it and post
it. Maybe another treatment would have worked better.

There's only one way to find out, and unless the weather's too bad for
gardening, who can spend all day indoors playing with pictures?
--
Sue ];(:)

joevan[_3_] 10-06-2014 12:07 AM

Img-1057-Iris

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:56:36 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Thank you Sue, the flower was so pretty but so transparent it didn't look
good but I wanted to post it so decided to put the treatment on it and post
it. Maybe another treatment would have worked better.

What treatment did you use?

Stinkweed[_3_] 10-06-2014 04:24 PM

Img-1057-Iris

For the yellow Iris I used Fotosketcher "Free Program" on the net and then I
used Oil pastel sketch. If you like something like this, I am in a group
that paints photos I can hook you up with. Just let me know.