GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Img-1073-Daisy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209934-img-1073-daisy.html)

Stinkweed[_3_] 09-06-2014 05:22 PM

Img-1073-Daisy

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 09-06-2014 06:02 PM

Img-1073-Daisy

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 11:22:18 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

My shasta daisys are about 2 or 3 inches up now. In about 2 weeks
maybe they will be ready to bloom. They are pretty.

Stinkweed[_3_] 09-06-2014 06:51 PM

Img-1073-Daisy

These aren't mine, I took the photo this morning on my walk. Mine haven't
bloomed yet. I started mine from seed last year and I got one bloom, the
leaves look good and healthy and much fuller this year. I am anxiously
looking forward to them blooming. I planted roses last year too and can't
wait for them to bloom.