GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ivy in hedge (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/209938-re-ivy-hedge.html)

joevan[_3_] 09-06-2014 06:06 PM

Ivy in hedge

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:58:00 +0000, Mad Cow
wrote:

Like most weeds ivy can give added interest to a rather plain garden
feature - anyway I hope that's what the owners think!
[ Section: 1/1 File: z_Ivy_in_hedge3289.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

No more ivy here anymore. After having to remove 2-3 inch round
runners from my back fence along the roof edge. That stuff is so
invasive if you don't keep check on it.

Mad Cow 09-06-2014 11:48 PM

Ivy in hedge

In article , joevan
writes
wrote:

Like most weeds ivy can give added interest to a rather plain garden
feature - anyway I hope that's what the owners think!
[ Section: 1/1 File: z_Ivy_in_hedge3289.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated

Version 5.02 S ]
No more ivy here anymore. After having to remove 2-3 inch round
runners from my back fence along the roof edge. That stuff is so
invasive if you don't keep check on it.

Congratulations! There are lots of other places ivy can grow without
causing problems.
--
Sue ]:(:)