Old 11-06-2014, 05:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Img-Panorama-Cacti

I always take photos at this guys house as he has so many flowers. He also
has many many many Cacti, I wish you could see these better but this is the
best I could do. I also don't know why the Panorama bent, the flowers are
in a straight line. This isn't all of the Cacti, they are all over the
patio.

Attached Thumbnails
Img-Panorama-Cacti-pano.jpg
Old 11-06-2014, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:11:03 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

I always take photos at this guys house as he has so many flowers. He also
has many many many Cacti, I wish you could see these better but this is the
best I could do. I also don't know why the Panorama bent, the flowers are
in a straight line. This isn't all of the Cacti, they are all over the
patio.

wOW AGAIN. and for the iris.

Old 11-06-2014, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:06:02 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Thank you so much Jovan, I have more Iris photos I got at his place to post
tomorrow.

.. .
wrote:

I always take photos at this guys house as he has so many flowers. He
also
has many many many Cacti, I wish you could see these better but this is
the
best I could do. I also don't know why the Panorama bent, the flowers are
in a straight line. This isn't all of the Cacti, they are all over the
patio.

wOW AGAIN. and for the iris.

Think of like this. The flower pots further from the camera appear
smaller and those closest biggest. A little perspective for you. I
taught a course in it for 25 years at the first and oldest art school
in the country.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Jovan, anytime you see something wrong in any of my photos, let me know and
how to correct it. I am just a lady with a camera that loves taking photos.
I would like to be better than I am but don't plan on being a photographer
at my age. Had I known I would have enjoyed it as much as I do when younger
I would be a professional photographer by now.

wrote:

Thank you so much Jovan, I have more Iris photos I got at his place to
post
tomorrow.

. ..

Old 12-06-2014, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:32:18 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

I am just a lady with a camera that loves taking photos.
I would like to be better than I am but don't plan on being a photographer
at my age. Had I known I would have enjoyed it as much as I do when younger
I would be a professional photographer by now.

It would not be fun if you were a professional.
Your photos are great. We need more like you on this NG.
Old 13-06-2014, 04:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thank you for the kind words.

wrote:

I am just a lady with a camera that loves taking photos.
I would like to be better than I am but don't plan on being a photographer
at my age. Had I known I would have enjoyed it as much as I do when
younger
I would be a professional photographer by now.

It would not be fun if you were a professional.
Your photos are great. We need more like you on this NG.

[IMG] code is On

Img-0177-More Cacti Stinkweed[_3_] Garden Photos 2 11-06-2014 11:04 PM
Mulu panorama 3 and paphs in situ x 3 P Max Orchid Photos 0 21-05-2007 07:58 AM
The evolution of cacti Cereoid+10+ Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 02:30 PM
cacti iona Gardening 3 14-03-2003 01:56 AM
Cacti Shadow Gardening 12 09-03-2003 05:08 AM