GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New doors to the deck and the view from kitchen - DSC_0496a.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/210029-new-doors-deck-view-kitchen-dsc_0496a-jpg.html)

joevan[_3_] 17-06-2014 11:48 PM

New doors to the deck and the view from kitchen - DSC_0496a.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Stinkweed[_3_] 18-06-2014 04:01 PM

New doors to the deck and the view from kitchen - DSC_0496a.jpg

Very nice, please tell us about that wall on the left side, looks
interesting. What a lovely deck/patio to put your plants on.

joevan[_3_] 18-06-2014 06:41 PM

New doors to the deck and the view from kitchen - DSC_0496a.jpg

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:01:09 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Very nice, please tell us about that wall on the left side, looks
interesting. What a lovely deck/patio to put your plants on.

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

That wall is the house next door. I started to stucco it a number of
years ago but wife got sick and I had to stop.