Old 24-06-2014, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Img-1199-Alas, not a flower either

Saw this little guy same day as turtle, he stopped and posed for me before
jumping into the weeds. The day before I heard something following beside
me in the grass and it must have been this little guy. Unfortunately when
out for my morning walk yesterday, it or another was flattened on the road.
It was sad to see.

Attached Thumbnails
Img-1199-Alas, not a flower either-dscn1199.jpg
Old 24-06-2014, 10:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:26:23 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Saw this little guy same day as turtle, he stopped and posed for me before
jumping into the weeds. The day before I heard something following beside
me in the grass and it must have been this little guy. Unfortunately when
out for my morning walk yesterday, it or another was flattened on the road.
It was sad to see.

I see lots of chipmunks in the woods where I go camping. They are the
cutest.
Old 25-06-2014, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I just love them, we had 2 on the steps in front of the patio door and they
were so cute. Yesterday there was one on the top and running by the window
when my dog saw it. She chased after it and the chipmunk stopped and looked
at her, it got to the edge and on the way back across, it stopped and looked
at my dog again then took off.

wrote:

Saw this little guy same day as turtle, he stopped and posed for me before
jumping into the weeds. The day before I heard something following beside
me in the grass and it must have been this little guy. Unfortunately when
out for my morning walk yesterday, it or another was flattened on the
road.
It was sad to see.

I see lots of chipmunks in the woods where I go camping. They are the
cutest.

[IMG] code is On

Alas poor plum tree Ang United Kingdom 3 11-04-2006 09:56 AM
[IBC] Washington DC meet - ALAS Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 02-05-2005 05:09 PM
My new rockery....but what's either side? jo United Kingdom 4 19-03-2003 06:44 PM
Alas poor Elaeagnus? Sally Thompson United Kingdom 5 09-02-2003 04:49 PM