GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clivia miniata-6609 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/210741-clivia-miniata-6609-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 11-10-2014 08:06 AM

Clivia miniata-6609

3

joevan[_3_] 11-10-2014 12:43 PM

Clivia miniata-6609

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:06:20 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

3

Nice to see them in a natural setting. Mine have won awards at he Pa
Horticultural show in the past. Thanks for posting these.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 11-10-2014 06:09 PM

Clivia miniata-6609

"BarbaraH" wrote

Lovely, we have a couple we have had for a long time but, of course, they
are a greenhouse plant with us (and take up too much room!). Also have a pot
of young seedlings coming along well.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

BarbaraH[_2_] 14-10-2014 09:36 AM

Clivia miniata-6609

joevan expressed precisely :
wrote:

3

Nice to see them in a natural setting. Mine have won awards at he Pa
Horticultural show in the past. Thanks for posting these.

Thanks, that is some achievement for you (winning the awards) Kudos to
you.

BarbaraH[_2_] 14-10-2014 09:36 AM

Clivia miniata-6609

Bob Hobden expressed precisely :

"BarbaraH" wrote

Lovely, we have a couple we have had for a long time but, of course,
they are a greenhouse plant with us (and take up too much room!).
Also have a pot of young seedlings coming along well.

Thanks, I also have some seedlings coming along. :-)

BarbaraH[_2_] 14-10-2014 09:44 AM

Clivia miniata-6609

joevan was thinking very hard :
wrote:

3

Nice to see them in a natural setting. Mine have won awards at he Pa
Horticultural show in the past. Thanks for posting these.

A wider shot of where they are growing.

joevan[_3_] 14-10-2014 01:50 PM

Clivia miniata-6609

wrote:

3

Nice to see them in a natural setting. Mine have won awards at he Pa
Horticultural show in the past. Thanks for posting these.

A wider shot of where they are growing.

Wonderful, thank you.