GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cattleya Orchid-6625 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/210762-cattleya-orchid-6625-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 15-10-2014 10:18 AM

Cattleya Orchid-6625

Although I really don't look after these as I should, I get a bit of a
kick out of them when they flower. The original plant was grown by my
grandfather, passed on to my mother and now I have the "children". :-)

Mad Cow 15-10-2014 11:51 AM

Cattleya Orchid-6625

In article , BarbaraH
writes
Although I really don't look after these as I should, I get a bit of a
kick out of them when they flower. The original plant was grown by my
grandfather, passed on to my mother and now I have the "children". :-)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

What a lovely inheritance!
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 15-10-2014 09:25 PM

Cattleya Orchid-6625

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:18:08 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

Although I really don't look after these as I should, I get a bit of a
kick out of them when they flower. The original plant was grown by my
grandfather, passed on to my mother and now I have the "children". :-)

Super and wonderful.

BarbaraH[_2_] 19-10-2014 08:30 AM

Cattleya Orchid-6625

Mad Cow brought next idea :
In article , BarbaraH
writes
Although I really don't look after these as I should, I get a bit of
a kick out of them when they flower. The original plant was grown
by my grandfather, passed on to my mother and now I have the
"children". :-)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

What a lovely inheritance!

Thanks, I have quite a few orchids and other plants that have been
passed down. I don't know what will happen when I pass on, as not one
of my 4 or their spouses are interested in gardening.

BarbaraH[_2_] 19-10-2014 08:31 AM

Cattleya Orchid-6625

Wolf K wrote on 15/10/14 :

What a lovely inheritance!