Old 01-12-2014, 12:33 AM
witch hazel's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Kent
Default New here.

I am new here so trying to get used to it
I started my Horticultural career as an apprentice for the Parks Department of our local council, after leaving the Armed forces. I then went on to study at college and University Horticulture.
I love plants and the science of gardening. It is indeed a science, and been part of my life for over30 years.
I am hoping to meet nw people here who share my love for the never ending subject, we love.
Kindest Regards.
witch hazel.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"witch hazel" wrote ...

I am new here so trying to get used to it
I started my Horticultural career as an apprentice for the Parks
Department of our local council, after leaving the Armed forces. I then
went on to study at college and University Horticulture.
I love plants and the science of gardening. It is indeed a science, and
been part of my life for over30 years.
I am hoping to meet nw people here who share my love for the never
ending subject, we love.

Welcome to this Newsgroup (on Usenet which predates the WWW and is one of
the oldest parts of the internet).

Just a word, whilst you have come here using a UK web site this is actually
an international Newsgroup (look newsgroup up on Wiki if you don't know) so
it's best to let everyone know where in the world you are posting from
especially if it's a gardening comment. (see my sig) or you could end up in
a row with others far away that do stuff differently.
You will find uk.rec.gardening better for UK based gardening comments.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

[IMG] code is On

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
new here wood_shoppe Edible Gardening 1 29-01-2004 10:32 PM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
New here! Jayne United Kingdom 3 04-04-2003 09:32 AM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 2 05-03-2003 04:51 PM