GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bow Tie Vine Flower-6865 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/211006-bow-tie-vine-flower-6865-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 30-12-2014 06:34 AM

Bow Tie Vine Flower-6865

A new addition to my garden, an unusual member of the euphorbia family.
(South American native)

Bob Hobden[_5_] 30-12-2014 08:17 AM

Bow Tie Vine Flower-6865

"BarbaraH" wrote ...

A new addition to my garden, an unusual member of the euphorbia family.
(South American native)

Despite being so beautiful some people are very allergic to this plant
(Dalechampia dioscoreifolia), even people who don't usually have such
problems get rashes etc.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

BarbaraH[_2_] 30-12-2014 08:48 AM

Bow Tie Vine Flower-6865

It happens that Bob Hobden formulated :
"BarbaraH" wrote ...

A new addition to my garden, an unusual member of the euphorbia
family.
(South American native)

Despite being so beautiful some people are very allergic to this
plant (Dalechampia dioscoreifolia), even people who don't usually
have such problems get rashes etc.

Yes, you are quite correct Bob, lucky for me I don't seem to have a
problem with it. :-)

joevan[_3_] 18-01-2015 08:53 PM

Bow Tie Vine Flower-6865

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:34:50 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

A new addition to my garden, an unusual member of the euphorbia family.
(South American native)

Nice name. and great photo.