GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   primrose Gold Lace black (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/211221-primrose-gold-lace-black.html)

Willi_9 20-02-2015 10:48 AM

primrose Gold Lace black

1 Attachment(s)
I bought them yesterday. Love at first sight.

Steve[_2_] 17-03-2015 01:20 AM

primrose Gold Lace black

On 2/20/2015 5:48 AM, Willi_9 wrote:
I bought them yesterday. Love at first sight.

I used to see those in seed catalogs. I never tried them but they sure
are nice.

Willi_9 18-03-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve[_2_] (Post 1012322)
On 2/20/2015 5:48 AM, Willi_9 wrote:
I bought them yesterday. Love at first sight.

I used to see those in seed catalogs. I never tried them but they sure
are nice.

I sowed wild ones last June. I guess they are beginning to sprout now (I'm not entirely sure yet if it's them or some weed). - just saying it may take some time when you're growing them from seed.

Morgan Shore 21-03-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willi_9 (Post 1011699)
I bought them yesterday. Love at first sight.

I love wild flowers and these are very pretty with a wild look about them.