GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   5 minutes yesterday G (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/211838-5-minutes-yesterday-g.html)

Guy Gorton[_2_] 07-07-2015 01:54 PM

5 minutes yesterday G

Another hydrangea

Guy Gorton

Guy Gorton[_2_] 07-07-2015 01:57 PM

5 minutes yesterday G

1 Attachment(s)
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:54:34 +0100, Guy Gorton
wrote:

Another hydrangea

Guy Gorton

Photo missing!

Guy Gorton

Opinicus[_2_] 07-07-2015 02:18 PM

5 minutes yesterday G

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:57:06 +0100, Guy Gorton
wrote:

Another hydrangea

Photo missing!

Thanks for posting these in particular. I love hydrangeas but sadly
they struggle to survive where we live--the climate's too dry and hot.
When I was a kid living in Seattle we had huge hydrangea bushes nearly
as tall as our house. They really thrived there.

--
Bob
Sidera errantia quibus procella tenebrarum in aeternum servata est

Guy Gorton[_2_] 07-07-2015 02:23 PM

5 minutes yesterday G

wrote:

Another hydrangea

Photo missing!

Thanks for posting these in particular. I love hydrangeas but sadly
they struggle to survive where we live--the climate's too dry and hot.
When I was a kid living in Seattle we had huge hydrangea bushes nearly
as tall as our house. They really thrived there.

Where are you now? We have two more hydrangeas but they are not in
full bloom yet.

Guy Gorton