GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lenten rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/212515-lenten-rose.html)

Willi_9 06-03-2016 02:53 PM

lenten rose

1 Attachment(s)
I took the pic today (2016-03-06) performing photo-yoga, lying on the ground and bending my cheeks deep down upon rotten grass and the first little sprouts of stinging nettles. The flowers opened about 3 weeks earlier than in the last years.

[email protected] 08-03-2016 12:34 AM

lenten rose

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:20:52 -0500, Wolf K

On 2016-03-06 09:53, Willi_9 wrote:
I took the pic today (2016-03-06) performing photo-yoga, lying on the
ground and bending my cheeks deep down upon rotten grass and the first
little sprouts of stinging nettles. The flowers opened about 3 weeks
earlier than in the last years.

Nice shot ! Nice flowers also.

Tampa Bob