GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   growing palms keeping weekly pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/212568-growing-palms-keeping-weekly-pics.html)

Shanks Pony G 25-03-2016 09:42 PM

growing palms keeping weekly pics

7 Attachment(s)
my first post on this forum , am the Shanks pony Gardener , simply I only have a wheelbarrow for transport

and growing a lot of palms and my first winter lost a couple but really pleased a lot did put on a little growth

now thew weather's improved my little palm house is a poly tent on the roof and i am going to keep progress photos to see how quick they can grow . have been told keep them wet , high humidity, a lot of heat , and food

this past 3 days spent putting the rotten farmyard muck as a mulch on each pot making sure worms are added too .

my polly tent was up to 35c Today humidity high

have over 600 palms various types and since i never had any before i got these its been very exciting learning how to grow them