GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wasp on the search for carbs from crabs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/213829-wasp-search-carbs-crabs.html)

Willi_9 23-10-2016 04:05 PM

wasp on the search for carbs from crabs

1 Attachment(s)
the apple is one of my experimantal 'home-growns' from seed. The tree had first flowers last -, and the first fruit this year. Those are tiny red-coloured apples. They're obviously a sort of so-called 'applecrabs'(a crossing of apples and crabapples). I believe the tree would make a nice bonsai once I grafted it on a slow-growing rootstock. I've tried a grafting already in summer, but without success. The next try will start in spring.