GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Maple-7960 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/214325-japanese-maple-7960-a.html)

BarbaraH[_2_] 18-09-2016 05:44 AM

Japanese Maple-7960

Spring growth, not autumn.

[email protected] 22-09-2016 01:06 AM

Japanese Maple-7960

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 14:44:30 +1000, BarbaraH
wrote:

Spring growth, not autumn.

Barbara, I have always admired your skills with presenting your
pictures to this group. Not to mention the excellent subjects you
choose for the pictures. Well done !

Tampa Bob

BarbaraH[_2_] 22-09-2016 04:27 AM

Japanese Maple-7960

formulated on Thursday :
wrote:

Spring growth, not autumn.

Barbara, I have always admired your skills with presenting your
pictures to this group. Not to mention the excellent subjects you
choose for the pictures. Well done !

Tampa Bob

Thank you Bob, that's very nice of you to say so. Unfortunately I
rarely pick my camera up these days.