GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/214435-hyacinth-gipsy-queen.html)

Willi_9 11-03-2017 01:23 PM

hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen'

1 Attachment(s)
I bought it 2 weeks ago. It has an interesting rosy pastel colour, some might call it 'not fish nor fowl' though ;).

Bob Hobden[_6_] 11-03-2017 05:28 PM

hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen'

On 11 Mar 2017 14:23, Willi_9 wrote:

I bought it 2 weeks ago. It has an interesting rosy pastel colour, some
might call it 'not fish nor fowl' though ;).

Is it possible you could also post the Gardenbanter link for your
photos as I am unable to see them as attached files.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Willi_9 11-03-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hobden[_6_] (Post 1024272)
On 11 Mar 2017 14:23, Willi_9 wrote:[color=blue][i]

Is it possible you could also post the Gardenbanter link for your
photos as I am unable to see them as attached files.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Here's a link to my website:

Willi's Latest Pics @ alt.binaries.comp-graphics and alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The column of thumbnails at the right side always link to the 4 most recent photos I posted to gardenbanter. There's also a link to the specific gardenbanter website at the bottom right.

Thanks!