GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   candy cane rose 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/214565-candy-cane-rose-3-a.html)

Opinicus[_3_] 25-04-2017 10:40 AM

candy cane rose 3

(The same as 2 but differently framed.)

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats

Bob Hobden[_6_] 25-04-2017 04:28 PM

candy cane rose 3

On 25 Apr 2017 12:40, Opinicus wrote:
candy cane rose 3

(The same as 2 but differently framed.)

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats

Can't see any jpeg attachment or URL to a photo Bob.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Opinicus[_3_] 26-04-2017 04:31 AM

candy cane rose 3

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:28:27 +0100, Bob Hobden
wrote:

Can't see any jpeg attachment or URL to a photo Bob.

Thanks for confirming that. I sent the pix as "Inline MIME".

I'll resend them as attachments.

[email protected] 26-04-2017 11:45 PM

candy cane rose 3

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:12:15 -0400, Wolf K

On 2017-04-25 11:28, Bob Hobden wrote:
On 25 Apr 2017 12:40, Opinicus wrote:
candy cane rose 3

(The same as 2 but differently framed.)

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats

Can't see any jpeg attachment or URL to a photo Bob.

That's because your newsgroup client ("agent") isn't seeing in-line
images. There may be a setting you can change, I'm not familiar with
your client. Or else get a more capable newsgroup client.

Agent is about as capable of a new reader as it gets. Granted there
are other good ones out there also, but Agent can handle most
everything on Usenet. If the OP cannot see the pictures he has some
settings incorrect or his news provider is stripping the image.

Tampa Bob