GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID please on small round seeds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/214970-id-please-small-round-seeds.html)

Lintama 10-10-2017 09:24 PM

ID please on small round seeds?

1 Attachment(s)
Found some seeds, well I think they are seeds in one of my flower borders today. I first thought they were coriander seeds but they couldn't be as there were no coriander plants anywhere near the plot. The only plants nearby were Knautia, Penstemon and a small pink Oenothera.

Can anybody identify these seeds for me please? Photo attached of them. They are about the same size as the coriander seeds.