GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   English garden May 27 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/215423-english-garden-may-27-a.html)

Guy Gorton[_2_] 27-05-2018 02:20 PM

English garden May 27

1 Attachment(s)
Our garden from bedroom window. Really need a wider lens! A hint of
white Wisteria at left, Rhodedendron at right, pond house is full of
bright flowers, mostly Geraniums overwintered in a greenhouse and
displaced for new plants. Himalayan Cedar takes pride of place,
handsome now, beautiful in the snow.

Guy Gorton

mick 27-05-2018 06:22 PM

English garden May 27

On 27/05/2018 14:20:07, Guy Gorton wrote:
Our garden from bedroom window. Really need a wider lens! A hint of
white Wisteria at left, Rhodedendron at right, pond house is full of
bright flowers, mostly Geraniums overwintered in a greenhouse and
displaced for new plants. Himalayan Cedar takes pride of place,
handsome now, beautiful in the snow.

Guy Gorton

Lovely Guy, May is the best month of the year for all those nice
greens.
Twenty seven and a half degrees today, we didn't get any storms last
night, just a bit of lightening, so plenty of watering to do tonight to
keep things looking good.

--
mick

Guy Gorton[_2_] 27-05-2018 06:49 PM

English garden May 27

On Sun, 27 May 2018 18:22:09 +0100, mick wrote:

On 27/05/2018 14:20:07, Guy Gorton wrote:
Our garden from bedroom window. Really need a wider lens! A hint of
white Wisteria at left, Rhodedendron at right, pond house is full of
bright flowers, mostly Geraniums overwintered in a greenhouse and
displaced for new plants. Himalayan Cedar takes pride of place,
handsome now, beautiful in the snow.

Guy Gorton

Lovely Guy, May is the best month of the year for all those nice
greens.
Twenty seven and a half degrees today, we didn't get any storms last
night, just a bit of lightening, so plenty of watering to do tonight to
keep things looking good.

No lightening or thunder very close last night but some punishiing
noisy rain. No damage done.

Guy Gorton