GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rose remontant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/215696-rose-remontant.html)

Willi_9 08-09-2018 01:47 PM

rose remontant

1 Attachment(s)
Most probably it's the remontant rose 'Champion of the World' ( It was lacking a tag, when I got it) It's very robust and a reliable bloomer. Height ~180 cm, photographed today.

[email protected] 09-09-2018 12:00 AM

rose remontant

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 13:47:32 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

Most probably it's the remontant rose 'Champion of the World' ( It was
lacking a tag, when I got it) It's very robust and a reliable bloomer.
Height ~180 cm, photographed today.

Nice rose. I like the color and shape. Also a very nice photo to
compliment the flower.

Tampa Bob

Willi_9 14-09-2018 08:58 PM

thanx. I'm glad you like!